Join us for 7 days of FREE e-mails direct to your inbox
Resilience gives us the mental and emotional strength to deal with stress and bounce back from challenges in a healthy way. Building resilience not only helps you get through difficult times, but it can also help you grow and improve all aspects of your life. Anyone can build resilience by learning which behaviours, thoughts and actions to focus on, challenge or change.
This is a FREE email based programme. Anyone can take part.
How it works
Subscribe and you get 7 days of free daily emails with information and activities. Each day will include a resilience building activity or exercise that you can immediately apply to various aspects of your life.
1. A daily e-mail
Every morning you receive a daily activity into your inbox.
2. A quick activity
These simple actions boost your wellbeing and resilience day by day.
3. After 7 days
You'll have 7 tools to help you be more resilient and bring more resilience to others too.
What we'll talk about
- Day One – How to perform better in pressure situations and help you be your best.
- Day Two – Discover the number one reason you feel stress.
- Day Three – How to quickly stop your common stressors in their tracks.
- Day Four – Is this is holding you back without you realising?
- Day Five – Immediately focus your time and energy when you’re not sure what to do.
- Day Six – How to change how you feel quickly.
- Day Seven – How to be your best.
- Bonus: The most overlooked way to be more productive
A trusted and achievable process for anyone and everyone
This platform has been designed by resilience specialists with backgrounds in psychology and counselling, Elite Military, Learning & Development and Senior Leadership. We are a small team with a big vision; we want to see a world where people can own and maintain their mental health and thrive. We’ve been lucky enough to support 1000’s of people, all from different walks of life. We’ve worked across a diverse set of industries ranging from the NHS and Education right through to FTSE 100 organisations. We’re proud of what we do and have even won Global Awards for our unique and practical approach to resilience and mental health.