In this course you will partake in a series of challenges that help you understand why your thinking drives your emotions and behaviour and how it distorts your experiences. We will show you 4 skills to help you understanding and become more accountable for your emotions, thoughts and behaviours. By engaging in a series of challenges and skills designed to build a deeper insight into your thinking patterns, especially the ones that work against you, you will learn new skills to generate more helpful paths.
Who is Thinking for?
- Anyone looking to improve their resilience by understanding their thinking patterns. Whilst it is standalone it is module 2 of our full on-line resilience training programme.
- Managers of teams looking to build their capability and capacity.
- Individuals looking to improve their wellbeing with a skills based approach.
What are are the benefits of Thinking
- Enriched emotional intelligence and greater empathy
- Improved critical-thinking skills and decision making
- Strengthened communications and relationships
- Improved self control
- Improved wellbeing and overall resilience.