In this course you will engage in a series of challenges designed to increase your energy and build more productive habits. As preparation for these tasks, you will learn how energy works, features of the mind that lead us to focus the way that we do and skills that can help you change. You will ultimately be prepared to successfully incorporate 6 skills into your life that will enable you to have more energy and focus on the things that matter to you.
Key concepts include:
- The different types of energy we use on a day-to-day basis
- The science of focus and attention
- How to be pro-active rather than re-active
- Determining where to place your finite sources of energy
- Skills and strategies to evaluate energy placement