In this course you will engage in a series of challenges designed to decrease your stress and build more productive habits. As preparation for these tasks, you will learn how stress works, features of the mind that lead us to think the way that we do and skills that can help you change. You will ultimately be prepared to successfully incorporate 12 skills into your life that will enable you to stress less and perform more.
Who is Stress Less for?
- Anyone looking to improve their resilience by lowering their stress. Whilst it is standalone it is module 1 of our full on-line resilience training programme.
- Managers of teams looking for ways to reduce stress in the workplace.
- Individuals looking to improve their wellbeing with a skills based approach.
What are are the benefits of less stress
- Increased motivation
- Improved confidence
- Greater understanding of people and how to reduce stress in yourself and others.
- Improved physical and mental health
- Memory, focus and other brain functions improve
- More energy in the daytime
- Improved sleep