Think for a moment
How do you think people perceive you when you are stressed? How do you perceive others when they are stressed and what words would you use to describe them? How do you keep your cool under pressure?
Find your calm and clear, whatever happens. Through evidenced based processes you can:
- Manage pressure and reduce stress in all aspects of your life
- Avoid feeling overwhelmed, stressed and fearful
- Recognise the features of the mind that lead you to stress
- Quickly use skills, techniques and buffers to change your relationship to stress
- Understand your personal social and emotional triggers and reduce them
Starting is simple
Everything you need to feel less stressed is included and you you can learn at your own pace and on your schedule.
- 12 resilience skills proven to reduce stress and increase happiness
- 9 videos, 5 exercises and 3 quiz’s to keep you interested and engaged
- 1 workbook that looks great printed or fully editable in pdf if you prefer not to print
- 10 micro challenges to help you put your skills into practice
- Interactive stress test so you can test your stress at any time
- Lifetime access
Who Is it For?
Our programmes have helped thousands of people stress less and improve their wellbeing. Week 1 – Stress Less is for you if….
- You want a predictable way of reducing stress at home and work
- You’re a parent looking for ways to reduce stress in your family
- You are interested in identifying the specific triggers of stress in your life
- You are busy and need straight forward, practical and quick to access skills
- You need practical ways to maintain your own mental health
- You need to maintain performance without sacrificing your wellbeing
- You’d like to take a taster of our training before investing further
Expect The best
A lot of digital resilience courses don’t deliver what you need when you need it. Ours are different. Whether you are on the couch, in the office or out and about, you can expect:
This short course moves beyond information and stress management. It gives you practical, evidence based skills to reduce the stress in your life. Whatever that means to you:
- Less stress in all aspects of your life
- Better able to deal with uncertainty and difficult situations
- Improved relationships
- Increased motivation
- Improved confidence
- Greater understanding of people and how to reduce stress in yourself and others
- Improved mental and emotional health
- Memory, focus and other brain function improves as stress lowers
- More energy in the day time
- Improved sleep
Got a question? Your answer may just be in the FAQs Below:
The simple answer? It depends on how committed you are to taking what we show you and implementing it. Everything we show you is evidence based and we can tell you we’ve trained thousands of people and won awards for our work. All we can do is point you to the testimonials, case studies and awards on our website so you can see what happened when others followed our strategies and committed fully.
The Week 1 – Stress Less course is comprised of a series of video and article based lessons with a companion workbook, which are housed in a secure online classroom. All content is instantly available and we recommend you review the course and and then you’ll have the chance to put your new found skills and knowledge into all aspects of your life. As you would expect, you can access all of the course materials from your desktop computer or mobile device, making it easy to consume content whenever and from wherever you choose.
We find that students get the best results when they set aside around sixty minutes to focus on the course material. After that it’s all about finding ways to implement what you learn into your daily life. How you carve out that time is really up to you and how you learn best, but know that it’s entirely possible to get tremendous results from the Week 1 – Stress Less programme even in just 15 minutes a day!
When it comes down to it, the question of whether Week 1 – Stress Less is worth the investment is really up to you. Of course, there are other resilience training courses out there, but in reality, old-school stress programmes dressed up as resilience will likely have little impact. When you make a one-time investment in Stress Less you’ll receive lifetime access to a course that not only gives you new skills to elevate all aspects of your resilience, but promises to make lowering your stress and improving wellbeing more practical, quicker and easier than ever before.
The bottom line?
When you join us, you’re investing in more than just an online program – you’re investing in yourself and your future. If you would like us to help you make the right decision for you, you can always contact us and chat it through.
All you need is access to the internet on a modern device and preferably a pen and paper. All our workbooks are fully interactive but we do suggest that you have a hard copy in front of you. Many of the activities do not require anything other than your attention and commitment so the large majority of the course could be done with just your phone in your hand.
Yes. We spend most of our time helping individuals and large teams build their resilience and everyone at The Resilience Development Company is a qualified and practicing coach. It means we are able to support you with video conferencing based coaching sessions so please get in touch to discuss. You’ll find us friendly, helpful and never pushy. Any conversation is confidential with no obligation on your part.
In all our programmes although we tend to keep things simple as that makes it actionable. That said, if you are interested in the jargon and terminology, we focus on building 8 key competencies:
- Mental agility
- Psychological safety
- Building on strength
- Positive relationships
Ready to Stress Less?
Then don’t pass up your opportunity to enroll in Week 1 – Stress Less