Quick skill sessions
Make it easier to find time to build your resilience with short and effective skill sessions focusing on giving you a greater understanding of your thoughts, beliefs, emotions and motivations.
Build resilience your way
Anytime and anywhere choose a skill that suits you and your preferred way of building resilience. Each skill comes with tips on when and where to use it and a list of micro-challenges to get you started is included.
Be more emotionally and mentally resilient
Weeks 2 and 3 of this on-line resilience course has helped thousands of people build self awareness and increased emotional intelligence – both fundamental to mental and emotional resilience.
In a nutshell lots of really useful skills and how to build them into your life. Key concepts covered:
- How thinking drives emotional and behavioural responses
- How to spot auto-pilot thinking and the impact an over reliance on it can lead to snap judgements and bias
- What features of the mind lead us to thinking traps
- Skills techniques and buffers to change your instinctive thinking patterns.
- Skills that build on the skills from week 1
- Fundamental skills that can be built on when you continue your journey with us
Getting started is simple. Everything you need to continue building your resilience is included in two modules:
- 11 resilience skills focusing on your predominant thinking style
- 7 videos, 19 exercises and 2 quiz’s to keep you interested and engaged
- 2 workbooks that look great printed or fully editable in pdf if you prefer not to print
- 18 micro challenges to help you put your skills into practice
- Lifetime access
- Anyone who has completed week 1 of the resilience programme.
- Managers and leaders of teams aiming to build their emotional intelligence and self awareness.
- Busy people who need resilience training that is fast, flexible and effective
- Anyone interested in maintaining their own mental and emotional health
- High performers looking to go from good to great without sacrificing their wellbeing
- Increased insights into your triggers, behaviours and responses to others
- You will understand how to identify and manage inner conflicts
- You will gain specific tools and skills to improve your emotional resilience that enable you to shift up to a higher level of self awareness and personal responsibility