Grow & Build
Learn how to take massive action and move through tricky decisions with 2 key frameworks that complete your 8 week resilience programme.
In this collection of 2 modules you will learn:
- How to solve tricky problems and unstick emotional challenges.
- How to gain time and energy by breaking through procrastination and rumination
- How to set direction and maintain the drive and resilience to get there.
- Skills that build on previous weeks
Everything you need
Each skill comes with tips on when and where to use it and a list of micro-challenges to get you started is included.
- 9 resilience skills focusing on solving tricky problems and setting direction
- 9 videos, 4 exercises and 2 quiz’s
- 2 workbooks that look great printed or fully editable in pdf if you prefer not to print
- 10 micro challenges to help you put your skills into practice
- Lifetime access
Who Is it For?
Our programmes have helped thousands of people. This course is for you if….
- You have completed previous modules of our resilience programme and want to build on the platform of skills you have already built.
- You’re looking for ways to move forward on tricky challenges
- You seem to start towards your goals and then get stuck / lose interest
- You are busy and need straight forward, practical and quick to access skills
- You need practical ways to maintain your own mental health
- You need to maintain performance without sacrificing your wellbeing
Expect The best
A lot of digital resilience courses don’t deliver what you need when you need it. Ours are different. Whether you are on the couch, in the office or out and about, you can expect:
The last 2 modules of your 8 week programme provide a complete guide that helps you make changes to how you tackle tough decisions and move forward.
- Unlock key markers in yourself that enable better and clearer decision making
- Improve your confidence and positive attitude towards your achievements
- Achieve better and faster results as you gain clarity and confidence to commit
- Remove procrastination and support you in taking massive action
- Enable you to clearly communicate to others what you are trying to achieve and the motivations behind it
Got a question? Your answer may just be in the FAQs Below:
The simple answer? It depends on how committed you are to taking what we show you and implementing it. Everything we show you is evidence based and we can tell you we’ve trained thousands of people and won awards for our work. All we can do is point you to the testimonials, case studies and awards on our website so you can see what happened when others followed our strategies and committed fully.
Both modules are comprised of a series of video and article based lessons with companion workbooks, which are housed in a secure online classroom. All content is instantly available and we recommend you review one module and and then take the opportunity to put your new found skills and knowledge into all aspects of your life. As you would expect, you can access all of the course materials from your desktop computer or mobile device, making it easy to consume content whenever and from wherever you choose.
We find that students get the best results when they set aside around sixty minutes per module to focus on the course material. After that it’s all about finding ways to implement what you learn into your daily life. How you carve out that time is really up to you and how you learn best, but know that it’s entirely possible to get tremendous results from both modules even in just 15 minutes a day!
When it comes down to it, the question of whether the course is worth the investment is really up to you. Of course, there are other resilience training courses out there, but in reality, some are old-school stress programmes dressed up as resilience and will likely have little impact. Others are short general advice based programmes with content that is difficult to implement in your real world. When you make a one-time investment in these modules you’ll receive lifetime access to a course that not only gives you new skills to elevate all aspects of your resilience, but promises to make lowering your stress and improving wellbeing more practical, quicker and easier than ever before.
The bottom line?
When you join us, you’re investing in more than just an online program – you’re investing in yourself and your future. If you would like us to help you make the right decision for you, you can always contact us and chat it through.
All you need is access to the internet on a modern device and preferably a pen and paper. All our workbooks are fully interactive but we do suggest that you have a hard copy in front of you.
Yes. We spend most of our time helping individuals and large teams build their resilience and everyone at The Resilience Development Company is a qualified and practicing coach. It means we are able to support you with video conferencing based coaching sessions so please get in touch to discuss. You’ll find us friendly, helpful and never pushy. Any conversation is confidential with no obligation on your part.
In all our programmes although we tend to keep things simple as that makes it actionable. That said, if you are interested in the jargon and terminology, we focus on building 8 key competencies:
- Mental agility
- Psychological safety
- Building on strength
- Positive relationships
Ideally yes although each of our packs can and do stand alone. We’ve ordered them to replicate the same journey people in our organisational resilience training and coaching programmes experience. You may find we refer to some skills taught in previous modules although you will still get a great deal from this pack.
Ready To Break down barriers to achieving your goals?
Then don’t pass up your opportunity to enroll in Weeks 7-8