Quick skill sessions
Make it easier to find time to build your resilience with short and effective skill sessions focusing on problem solving and building direction and drive.
Build resilience your way
Anytime and anywhere choose a skill that suits you and your preferred way of building resilience. Each skill comes with tips on when and where to use it and a list of micro-challenges to get you started is included.
Be more emotionally and mentally resilient
Weeks 7&8 of this on-line resilience course has helped thousands of people solve emotional challenges and set direction and build a plan to get there.
In a nutshell lots of really useful skills and how to build them into your life. Key concepts covered:
- How to solve tricky problems and unstick emotional challenges.
- How to gain time and energy by breaking through procrastination and rumination
- How to set direction and maintain the drive and resilience to get there.
- Skills that build on previous weeks
Getting started is simple. Everything you need to continue building your resilience is included in two modules:
- 9 resilience skills focusing on solving tricky problems and setting direction
- 9 videos, 4 exercises and 2 quiz’s to keep you interested and engaged
- 2 workbooks that look great printed or fully editable in pdf if you prefer not to print
- 10 micro challenges to help you put your skills into practice
- Lifetime access
- Anyone who has completed previous weeks of the resilience programme.
- Busy people who need resilience training that is fast, flexible and effective
- Anyone interested in maintaining their own mental and emotional health
- High performers looking to go from good to great without sacrificing their wellbeing
- Unlock key markers in yourself that enable better and clearer decision making
- Improve your confidence and positive attitude towards your achievements
- Achieve better and faster results as you gain clarity and confidence to commit
- Remove procrastination and support you in taking massive action
- Enable you to clearly communicate to others what you are trying to achieve and the motivations behind it