Why resilience coaching
Prolonged stress can cause you, or your top talent, to either operate at reduced capacity below their potential or be absent from the organisation entirely due to sick-leave.
This group of highly-talented, responsible people are less likely to ask for help – but they’re the linchpins of your organisation. It’s a lose-lose situation.
Typical coaching outcomes include:
SPECIALIST COACHING so you don't waste your talent
"Impact wise, it completely changed my understanding of me..."
- Derived from our unique, proprietary approach with origins in counselling, sports and performance psychology
- Preventative – deals with stress before it becomes costly for both the individual and the business
- Quickly identify and understand your naturally occurring patterns of thoughts and behaviour
- Fast and effective sessions of 90 minutes
- All accredited coaches have first hand experience of delivery in pressurised environments such as military or industry
- Focused on reconnecting with talents and strengths, getting straight to the nub of wellbeing, adaptability and performance
Resilience As A Platform For Success Without Sacrificing Wellbeing
Resilience is as much about bouncing forward as it is about bouncing back
Resilience is not something that you have or lack. Neither is it something you are born with or without, which means anyone and everyone can benefit from resilience coaching.
- Senior managers involved in constant change or extreme pressure
- Top talent noticing the signs of and/or looking to avoid burnout
- You recognise you are experiencing imposter syndrome and want to move beyond it
- You are experiencing prolonged stress and/or feel like you are operating at reduced capacity
- You have tried a general wellbeing coach and looking for something more specific
- You need coaching to maintain your performance without sacrificing your wellbeing
- You want to go from good to great. Which might sound strange but resilience is about performance