Why resilience coaching?
Prolonged stress can cause you, or your top talent, to either operate at reduced capacity below their potential or be absent from the organisation entirely due to sick-leave.
This group of highly-talented, responsible people are less likely to ask for help – but they’re the linchpins of your organisation. It’s a lose-lose situation.
Typical coaching outcomes include:
What is resilience coaching?
Coaching is all about looking forward, gaining clarity on what is working well for you and building on those strengths. The overall objective is to feel more connected, more engaged and positive.
The experience is unique to you and your needs. Some people work on their emotional and mental resilience. Others focus on building their social resilience and overall wellbeing. Your resilience coach works with you every step of the way.
Helping you navigate key transitions in your career.
Recognise and adapt patterns of behaviour that you may not see.
Thrive in all aspects of your life rather than just professionally.
Feel less stressed, more resilient and connected.
RESILIENCE COACHING WORKS
Coaching conversations that change lives
Our coaches all work full time in our company, facilitating conversations that empower people to identify and bring their strengths to life personally and professionally. The coaching experience is built around and unique to you and your growth.
- Senior managers involved in constant change or extreme pressure
- Top talent noticing the signs of and/or looking to avoid burnout
- You recognise you are experiencing imposter syndrome and want to move beyond it
- You are experiencing prolonged stress and/or feel like you are operating at reduced capacity
- You have tried a general wellbeing coach and looking for something more specific
- You need coaching to maintain your performance without sacrificing your wellbeing
- You want to go from good to great. Which might sound strange but resilience is about performance