It's not just what we do, but how we do it that differentiates us from everyone else
Changing results requires changing behaviour. Changing behaviour that sticks requires a change in thinking. Or put another way, you can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking you used when you created them. When we work with people, we show people how to adapt behaviours by adapting their thinking. It's how we get results. It's why changing with us is a sustainable change. We know that this takes time and space. We don't recommend knowledge dumps, theory sessions, ‘lunch and learns’ and ‘wellbeing days. They are nice but low impact and not always useful in the long term. We believe that as a client you should expect more. More than an acknowledgement that people enjoyed their sessions. More than "that was interesting." We believe you should see a return, feel, see and hear the difference and be able to measure it.
8 Pillars of Resilience
We focus on building 50+ cognitive, emotional and connection skills across 8 key competencies:
- Mental agility
- Psychological safety
- Building on strength
Evidence-Based Practice (EBP) approach
Our unique evidence-based approach enables us to turn theoretical concepts and theories into actionable skills. Our programmes apply and utilise established, cutting-edge research and practices relating to:
- Resilience & Neuroscience
- Positive, Cognitive & Social Psychology
- Organisational & Cultural Psychology
- Leadership, Management & Coaching theory
- Counselling & CBT
Our core Resilience programmes consist of 9 x 90-minute sessions typically delivered on a weekly basis:
- Session 1: Orientation to risk and ambiguity
- Session 2: Stress Less and Perform More
- Session 3: Train your Brain & Increase self-awareness
- Session 4: Energy management
- Session 5: Contagious Connections
- Session 6: Leading with Strength
- Session 7: Better Decisions
- Session 8: Drive and Direction
- Session 9: Bringing it Together
A proven approach to learning and behaviour change
Our EDSB Model (Explore, Do, See and Be) is specifically designed to avoid the usual pitfalls of information overload, the "one size fits all" approach and learning in an artificial environment.
For us knowledge is not enough. Our programmes are all about doing and built around real-world application of actionable skills.
Our programmes negate the key issues associated with the one-size-fits-all approach by recognising the fundamental need for personalised and adaptive learning that addresses the predominant questions asked by both L&D professionals and learners:
A. If I learn this, will I be able to perform my tasks better and more efficiently?
B. Does this align with my end goal which is a happy, more productive and stressfree future?
Scientific principles of learning
Our programmes use scientific principles of learning to deliver long term learning and behaviour change. In other words we:
- 1. Provide a reflective, collaborative and experiential approach.
- 2. Provide opportunities to internalise new perspectives and new ways of doing things.
- 3. Provide opportunities for self-assessment and reflection, to benchmark and review progress and impact.
Outcome focused evaluations
We use an evidence-based and outcome-focused approach that measures fundamental changes in skills, knowledge, behaviour and attitude. We work with you to evidence the impact on organisational outcomes and benefits, inclusive of ROI. Typically we measure:
- Stress, Burnout & Anxiety
- Psychology safety
- Self efficacy & Self confidence
- Engagement scores, Retention & Absenteeism levels
- Bottom line impact
Wondering where to go next? Ideally, we'd like you to get in touch but if you need a little more information before you do, we've selected related services & articles for you below: