In a sample of 600 people experiencing this programme:
Resilience training for teams. Learn to adapt and thrive
We help you create a team culture of growth and innovation whilst still remaining engaged and well. Building resilience as a team with us gives you the understanding, shared language and tools that improve engagement, increases productivity, avoids burnout and builds psychological safety.
Learning & development with a clear line of sight to business outcomes
Why choose us?
There's resilience training and then there's developing resilience with The Resilience Development Company
Best Health & Wellbeing Solution
Corporate Adviser Awards 2020
Create lasting habits that help teams work better, feel better & deliver more
The Resilient Team programme gives you everything you need to unlock the team’s potential. With too-small-to-fail, science based action, the focus is on building strong bonds, growth mindsets and a resilient team culture that drives rather than drains energy for change.
We believe resilience training for teams must answer the questions modern teams have in today’s demanding workplace.
You will learn how to promote an optimistic outlook and see challenges as opportunities. Each member of the team will understand their level of optimism and their predominant thinking style when they hit a setback.
Resilient teams understand that they succeed or fail on the strength of their collaborative efforts. You will learn skills that make you more likely to raise concerns quickly and the skills to provide help when it’s needed.
From the off, resilience training for teams will give you transformational resilience and coaching techniques that alter the root perspective from which you experience and respond to thinking patterns, actions and situations.
Mindfullness, yoga, lunch and learns all have their place but more is needed in terms of wellbeing support for employees to be truly resilient. Resilient teams need the essential mental, emotional and social skills to thrive. Resilient teams have the skills to provide wellbeing support when times are tough.
Resilient teams build strong relationships which provide the security to take risks and stretch limits. You will learn how to build solid bonds to drive high engagement and performance.
FACE-TO-FACE | Blended I online
A holistic solution for unlocking your people potential
Resilient Team is delivered in 9 bite-size modules supported by our Digital Skills Academy and with micro challenges to drive skill development and wellbeing support outside of the learning environment.
Blended, face-to-face or fully on-line delivery ensures your teams can access the training anytime, anywhere.
We help teams thrive and are proud to tell their story to the world. In a sample of 600 people:
- 25% decrease in stress
- 6% increase in productivity
- 10% decrease in hidden attrition risk
- 22% increase in psychological safety
- 49% increase in resilience
- 85% reported they were better able to deal with pressure and stress
- 81% reported an improved thinking under pressure
- 91% saw a direct link between the skills they developed and improving wellbeing
- 89% saw a direct link between the skills and improving employee engagement
- 89% saw a direct link between the skills they developed and creating a great culture
Everything you need and nothing you don’t:
- 9 modules of bite sized, immersive resilience workshops that fit into your operational needs
- 14 hours of experiential training focusing on the behaviours, habits and beliefs of resilient teams
- Individual profiles highlighting approach to risk and opportunity
- Individual profiles highlighting team strengths
- 6 months access to 200+ unique videos, podcasts, articles and activities all focused on developing resilience in your Digital Skills Academy
- 6 months access to your Resilience App
- Personal 50 page workbook
- Certified CPD certificate
- Optional recognition from The Chartered Management Institute
- Teams of any size experiencing or about to experience significant change
- Teams wanting to explore behaviours and mindset that move them from good to great
- HR teams who are keen to equip themselves with skills & techniques that get to the bottom of behaviour
- Any leader looking to avoid burnout and maintain optimal performance
- Teams experiencing high levels of stress and want to reduce it quickly
- High performing teams who want to understand and codify their success
- Organisations looking to move beyond existing wellbeing support for employees with resilience