In a sample of 600 people experiencing this programme:
Give your team a lasting toolkit for change
Create a team culture of growth and innovation whilst still remaining engaged and well. Building resilience as a team you gain the understanding, shared language and tools that improve engagement, increase productivity, avoid burnout and build psychological safety.
Learning & development that delivers
Built for the challenges teams face
The Resilient Team programme gives your team essential skills to cultivate resilient behaviours that stick long after the learning experience. 100% evidence based, the focus is on building strong bonds, growth mindsets and a team culture that drives rather than drains energy for change. Resilient Team answers the questions modern teams have in today’s demanding workplace.
You will learn how to promote an optimistic outlook and see challenges as opportunities. Each member of the team will understand their level of optimism and their predominant thinking style when they hit a setback.
Resilient teams understand that they succeed or fail on the strength of their collaborative efforts. You will learn skills that make you more likely to raise concerns quickly and the skills to provide help when it’s needed.
You will be shown transformational resilience and coaching techniques that alter the root perspective from which you experience and respond to thinking patterns, actions and situations.
Mindfullness, yoga, lunch and learns all have their place but teams need more in order to be truly resilient. They need the essential mental, emotional and social skills to thrive.
Building strong relationships provides the security to take risks and stretch limits. You will learn how to build solid bonds to drive high engagement and performance.
FACE-TO-FACE | Blended I online
Designed for teams that are pushed for time
Resilient Team is delivered in 9 bite-size modules supported by our Digital Skills Academy and with micro challenges to drive skill development outside of the learning environment. Blended, face-to-face or fully on-line delivery ensures your teams can access the training anytime, anywhere.
Development that transforms. In a sample of 600 people experiencing this programme:
- The group averaged a 25% decrease in stress
- 6% increase in productivity
- 10% decrease in hidden attrition risk
- 22% increase in psychological safety
- 49% increase in resilience
- 85% reported they were better able to deal with pressure and stress
- 81% reported an improved thinking under pressure
- 91% saw a direct link between the skills they developed and improving wellbeing
- 89% saw a direct link between the skills and improving employee engagement
- 89% saw a direct link between the skills they developed and creating a great culture
Included in this award winning programme:
- 9 modules of bite sized, immersive resilience workshops that fit into your operational needs
- 14 hours of experiential training focusing on the behaviours, habits and beliefs of resilient teams
- Individual profiles highlighting approach to risk and opportunity
- Individual profiles highlighting team strengths
- 6 months access to 200+ unique videos, podcasts, articles and activities all focused on developing resilience in your Digital Skills Academy
- 6 months access to your Resilience App
- Personal 50 page workbook
- Certified CPD certificate
- Optional recognition from The Chartered Management Institute
- Teams experiencing or about to experience significant change
- Teams wanting to explore behaviours and mindset that move them from good to great
- HR teams who are keen to equip themselves with skills & techniques that get to the bottom of behaviour
- Any leader looking to avoid burnout and maintain optimal performance
- Teams experiencing high levels of stress and want to reduce it quickly
- High performing teams who want to understand and codify their success
- Teams looking to move beyond wellbeing with resilience
Let's talk about your team and what we can achieve together
Ask any leader “why is organisational culture important?” and they will probably tell you that it’s because it’s the total of beliefs, principles and values. They’ll let you know that the culture of any workplace guides the way employees behave and interact with clients and customers. They will tell you culture is one of the most important building blocks for success and performance. So why is it like a sausage machine?