Create growth and innovation
Whilst still remaining engaged and well. Building resilience as a team with us gives you the understanding, shared language and tools that improve engagement, increases productivity, avoids burnout and builds psychological safety.
In a sample of 600 people experiencing this programme:
Create an experience that is meaningful and impactful
Create lasting habits that help teams work better, feel better & deliver more
The Resilient Team programme gives you everything you need to unlock the team’s potential. With too-small-to-fail, science based action, the focus is on building strong bonds, growth mindsets and a resilient team culture that drives rather than drains energy for change.
We believe resilience training for teams must answer the questions modern teams have in today’s demanding workplace.
You will learn how to promote an optimistic outlook and see challenges as opportunities. Each member of the team will understand their level of optimism and their predominant thinking style when they hit a setback.
Resilient teams understand that they succeed or fail on the strength of their collaborative efforts. You will learn skills that make you more likely to raise concerns quickly and the skills to provide help when it’s needed.
From the off, resilience training for teams will give you transformational resilience and coaching techniques that alter the root perspective from which you experience and respond to thinking patterns, actions and situations.
Mindfullness, yoga, lunch and learns all have their place but more is needed in terms of wellbeing support for employees to be truly resilient. Resilient teams need the essential mental, emotional and social skills to thrive. Resilient teams have the skills to provide wellbeing support when times are tough.
Resilient teams build strong relationships which provide the security to take risks and stretch limits. You will learn how to build solid bonds to drive high engagement and performance.
We help teams thrive and are proud to tell their story to the world. In a sample of 600 people:
- 25% decrease in stress
- 6% increase in productivity
- 10% decrease in hidden attrition risk
- 22% increase in psychological safety
- 49% increase in resilience
- 85% reported they were better able to deal with pressure and stress
- 81% reported an improved thinking under pressure
- 91% saw a direct link between the skills they developed and improving wellbeing
- 89% saw a direct link between the skills and improving employee engagement
- 89% saw a direct link between the skills they developed and creating a great culture
An option for everyone
- Facilitator led
- Virtual delivery available
- All materials are interactive
- 24/7 access to our online platform
- Modern, interactive, responsive
- All the MI you need from our LMS
- Blended approach
- In-house filmmaker allows us to build a tailored package to your audience.
All of our programmes blend technology as standard to deliver an immersive experience and provide ongoing support. Resilience Apps, Online Skills Academy, explainer videos, automatic e-mail reminders…we have them all in our toolkit to help you deliver a programme that is right for your team. Get in touch and let’s work out the right blend for you.