The Covid-19 pandemic has arguably accelerated some of the biggest changes we have seen in decades. Our training enables HR and L&D professionals to create the conditions in which people can thrive.
It’s been a privilege to work with a number of FTSE 100 companies, as well as the NHS who have all shared the same desire and commitment towards building a more people-driven and client-focused model for the future. We’ve helped our clients achieve:
- £500k ROI in Year 1
- 8% uplift in engagement scores
- 33% reduction in attrition
- 7.3% increase in productivity
- 84% reduction in stress
- 46% reduction in early indicators of poor mental health
- 150% increase in optimism/hope for the future
- Awards in Mental Health, Excellence in Transformation & Investors In People and directly attribute it to our programmes.
A training approach that is responsive to the needs of the learner and the organisation.
Our training facilitates a real and sustainable cultural transformation. It gives people actionable skills to navigate the mental, emotional, and social barriers associated with change and uncertainty. Removing these psychological barriers means people have more energy to focus on technical expertise and are significantly more engaged and productive.
The pace at which people need to learn, grow and adapt is increasing exponentially.
It means training programmes have to be designed around real-world application and immediate impact. Our resilience training programmes focus on a personalised and adaptive learning process that addresses the predominant questions asked by both L&D professionals and learners:
- If I learn this, will I be able to perform my tasks better and more efficiently?
- Does this align with my end goal, which is a happy, more productive, and stress-free future?
Our programmes can be delivered digitally and/or face-to-face and deliver sustainable and high impact results through a reflective, collaborative and experiential approach to long-term learning and behaviour change.
Finally, this is not our first award or shortlisting.
Our mission is to develop the mental, emotional and social strength within society that enables everyone to adapt and thrive despite the quickening pace of change and its negative impact on engagement, performance, leadership and mental wellbeing.
- We won the Silver winner of the ‘External Learning Solution of the Year Award’ at the 2020 Learning and Performance Institute’s (LPI) Global Learning Awards.
- We have also been shortlisted for the November Corporate Adviser Awards 2020, ‘Best Health & Wellbeing Solution.’
- and now the 2020 Personnel Today Awards.